Re: RE: AuthHosts

From: Ernie Oporto ()
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 00:14:25 EDT

    I want the viewing IPs to be read-only. Where is that InputsEnabled=0
    key set for the IP they're viewing? I want they to be able to check
    the status of a job running on a PC server, but not be able to change
    anything. I want to be able to change things on the same machine from
    a different viewer, though.

    Ernie