RE: AuthHosts

From: Andy Mason ()
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 18:01:23 EDT

    If you mean certain viewing IP's to be read-only, I don't think you can do
    it, but you can add the InputsEnabled=0 key by user.

    If you want certain viewed machines to be read only, just set
    InputsEnabled=0 for all users (I don't think you can do it for the default
    user, but you could try). Unless your users are local admins, they won't be
    able to unset the registry setting in HKLM.

    Andy.