VNC and NT server

From: Miles Dapsauski (mdapsauski@aspdq.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 17:43:01 EDT

    I have installed the most recent version of VNC on an NT 4.0 server running
    SP5. I have installed VNC as a service. I can connect to the server once,
    but I can't connect after the initial session. I also can't telnet to port
    5900 after the initial session. I can stop and restart the VNC server
    service, but the problem persists. Any thoughts?

    Miles Dapsauski

    confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
    recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
    prohibited. If you believe you have received this e-mail message in
    error, please e-mail the sender.
    PCG - Professional Consulting Group, Inc.