RE: Connection password problem

From: Wallendahl, Michael/SEA (mwallend@ch2m.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 17:10:44 EDT

    Only the first 8 characters of the password are sigificant. See the 3rd
    paragraph of:

    http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q53

    I agree that this information is not in an obvious place. Unless I had read
    the entire documentation one Saturday when I was bored I wouldn't have known
    about this restriction.

    HTH,

    -Mike