Drakfont/Windows fonts in VNC Unix?

From: Matt Johnston (mattj@flashmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 08:26:07 EDT

    Hi.

    I've got the Unix VNC 3.3.3r1 package running fine, it works very
    well (thanks to all concerned).

    Under Xwindows I use a variety of microsoft windows .ttf fonts using
    drakfont, a program by Mandrake (www.mandrake.com), and these fonts
    don't show up in the VNC window. The standard X substitutes are used
    instead. I guess it is probably a problem more with drakfont than
    VNC, but has anyone else had experience with this, or suggestions on
    what needs fixing?

    Thanks,
    Matt Johnston.