Compiling On Solaris 7

From: Lonnie Cumberland (lonnie@a904j637.tower.wayne.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:56:26 EDT

    Hello All,

    I was wondering if someone new how to compile VNC sources on Solaris 7.
    When I tried to follow the unix compile instructions, the make was not
    found, not was the xmkmf (I think that was right I am not at the machine
    now).

    could someone please tell me the steps that they used to compile their
    VNC sources on the Solaris 7 os?

    Thanks,
    Lonnie

    --
    NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
    http://neomail.sourceforge.net