(no subject)

From: Kurt Yoder (kurt@shcorp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:28:33 EDT

    You have to enter the default password; go to start|vnc|administrative
    tools|default password (I'm doing this from memory, so the names may not be
    exact)

    --Kurt

    -----------------

    Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:40:55 -0700
    From: "Stuart McGie" <Stuart.McGie@exi.com>
    Subject: Password Issue

    I just came across an issue I can't find info on. I've just finished
    installing VNC 3.3.3r2 on our company Win98 machines, I've also installed
    VNC as a service. No issues except one, after typing the password and then
    rebooting the machine again, it will say the machine has no password when
    the service starts; I reenter the password and reboot. The system would
    appear that it can't remember the password?

    Regards,
    Stuart McGie
    IT System Administrator
    Phone: (604) 207-7760