(no subject)

From: matt kaminer (mkaminer@yahoo.com)
Date: 2024 - 16:53:21 EDT

    Perhaps you can be less obnoxious, and more willing to help.
    In the time you spent replying to Anuj's message, and cluttering up my e-mail
    box, you could have simply answered the question.

    Anuj: Here is the link to the answer of your question. Just modify the file
    in the .vnc directory.

    http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q20