RE:vnc port for CygWin32

From: Rudi De Vos (Rudi.De.Vos@netbuilding.simac.be)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 07:41:09 EDT

    I have the vncviewer.exe and cygwin dll.
    You can download it at
    http://services.simac.be/vnc/single.html

    It works,
    You have to disable no-loopback.
    You have to change the code so no passwd checking is done for
    local connections.
    You have to pass the correct vncport to the vncviewer.

    I'm still looking for a easy way to start the X-viewer remote.

    Modifications are done.
    For the moment I use a button in the properties menu of the vncserver.

    vncX.zip
    (server Xvncviewer dll's)

    Rudi