Server Side Scaling ?

From: Andreas Jakobs ()
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:18:16 EDT

    Hi,

    I tried to use the Palm VNC client by Harakan Software for a UNIX VNC
    server. It basically works, however, I can't use the scaling option.
    This has to be implemented in the server, but harakan only provides a
    customized WinVNC. Asking there, I was told that someone else was
    working on a UNIX implementation of their server extension.

    Is that true?
    How about the status?
    Can I volunteer as beta-tester?
    Can I help in the implementation?