RE: Win2k crashes possibly because of VNC client

From: Wallendahl, Michael/SEA ()
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 12:45:52 EDT

    Your problem description has me leaning towards a video driver problem.
    Have you tried a different video driver? Try the driver provided by Dell
    instead of the driver provided by your graphics card, or vice-versa.

    I've been using VNC on Win2K for months and have not had VNC cause a
    blue-screen yet. *knock on wood*

    -Mike