Win16 app fails to receive keystrokes and mouse clicks via vnc

From: Robinson, Neil ()
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 11:28:42 EDT

    Thanks to the help I received here I resolved the problem on NT (by setting
    the use_KeyPress and use_Deferral settings to 0 for ntvdm.exe).
    Unfortunately, the same problem exists on Windows 95 and 98. I have tried
    the same tactic (although I had to add the SB30.EXE key myself, whereas the
    NTVDM.EXE key was already there) but unfortunately, this did not resolve the
    problem on the 9.x platforms. Anyone have any other suggestions?

    Ciao, Neil
    Technical Director
    Superbase Developers plc