DPMS Support

From: Chris Barker ()
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 10:12:45 EDT

    Guys,

        My Redhat Linux box (6.2) just went down yesterday, and we reloaded
    Linux from the CD. I get VNC up and running again, but whenever I make a
    connection, a little pop-up box comes up and says: "Sorry, your X11 server
    lacks DPMS Support"

    Then after you click okay, KDE comes up fine. Anyone have any ideas why
    this is happening?

    Chris