Re: Mandrake 7.1 & Redhat 6.2 Builds

From: Lonnie Cumberland ()
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 09:42:13 EDT

    Hi Ehud,

    I made the file and put it in the "cf" directory, but unfortunately I am still
    getting the same results.

    Also, yes I am using the i386Architecture which is actually a PIII 500Mhz
    Gateway machine.

    I can see what the error that you are talking about, but will need to find
    another solution to get it fixed. I will re-check everything again just to make
    sure.

    Thanks,
    Lonnie