Has any tried "Share a Single Window" mods in 3.3.3r7

From: Moore, Mike (MLMoore@pella.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 16:02:16 EDT

    Has any tried "Share a Single Window" mods in 3.3.3r7?
    http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/extras.html

    I added the code and am having problems getting it to compile. I tried
    emailing the author and got no response.

    Has anyone other than the author gotten it to work? If so, do you have a
    full version of the source I could get.

    thanks in advance

    mike moore