RE: VNCServer in Solaris

From: Andy Mason (amason@mail.cebra.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 11:12:28 EDT

    I would put an entry in /etc/init.d like vncserver, and then hard-link from
    whichever run-level you want it to start at (probably 2, in which case make
    the link to /etc/rc2.d/SXXvncserver, where XX is a reasonably high number,
    like 80 or above).

    I don't run the server on Solaris though, so I can't tell you what to put in
    the script.

    Andy.