managing Linux

From: anuj (Anuj@in-control.de)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 03:06:15 EDT

    hi,
    I'm new to VNC, but I've quickly become a big fan. Thank you for
    such a great project and I hope in the future to be able to contribute
    to the effort.
    I'm a newbie to the list and as such, I haven't have much of a change
    to lurk. I hope my explanation isn't too long and my questions aren't
    too forward.
    I am currently working RH6 GNU/Linux server with GNOME is a front-end
    (x-windows).
    My client m/c is Windows NT workstation 4.0.
    I ant operate my Linux server form Windows NT with GUI.
    Is any GUI utility available for managing Linux (RH6) server from the Win-Nt
    client?
    I have dowonload vnc-3.3.3r7_x86_win32.zip. But I don't know how to use it.
    Thank in Advance.
    With regards,
    Anuj