Re: Reboot Nt

From: Dan Fulbright (vnc-list@okra.org)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 16:35:01 EDT

    > 1.Can VNC be used to reboot an NT server.

    Yes. Just start the viewer, connect to the server, then shut down the
    server as if you were sitting at it.

    > 2. Also, Having trouble sending Alt+Ctrl+Del to NT server.

    Make sure WinVNC is running as a service on the server. Use the "Send
    Ctrl-Alt-Del" command on the system menu of the viewer. (I'm assuming
    you're using the Windows viewer.)

    This is all covered in the documentation.

    Dan Fulbright