RE: Tunneling

From: Luis Paiva ()
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:08:06 EDT

    Well, I have asked this question before and I wanna thanks Jonathan Morton
    and Jean Christophe Serre for your the great help. I made some tests and i
    found a solution to my case. I would like to say that i tried httport but my
    proxy server doesn't let me use the connect feature. So i found a small
    program (socks2http at www.totalrc.net) that transforms every socks request
    in http requests. With the utility SOCKScap that sockified VNC
    () it all worked well. Well, almost,
    sometimes the connection goes to timeout but nonetheless it works.
    Thanks again
    Luis