RE: How to get a palm's "mouse" event?

From: Gustafsson, Bjorn ()
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 05:32:08 EDT

    I'm not sure what you mean, since a simple "move" (not drag) of the stylus
    doesn't register (since the stylus isn't touching the screen, cause that
    would be a drag (no pun intended)). Or perhaps I didn't understand your
    question.

    After a quick check of "event.h" in Codewarrior (OS 3.1 support), i found
    the following pen events:

    penDownEvent, which would be well... pen down..
    penUpEvent, and pen up...
    penMoveEvent, and (very likely) a drag with the stylus.

    Just don't ask me anything more complicated :)

       /Bjorn (Bjvrn)
       (amazing how an o with two dots becomes a 'v', isn't it?)