RE: vnc-list-digest V1 #819

From: Andrew Bourdon ()
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 21:59:40 EDT

    I've got two questions here. First, how can I optimize VNC for Windows 2000
    and Debian Linux? When I connect to another computer, the refresh rate is
    really slow. I realize this can be caused by network traffic and the amount
    of RAM on each of the systems, but are there any tweaks for optimizing the
    program?
    Second, I've got a question about advocacy. VNC is got to be a one of a kind
    system, but not many people know about it. Are there any kind of promotional
    banners (gif) or something that I could put on my site (<a
    href="">