rfbproxy: session capture/replay

From: Tim Waugh ()
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 12:08:12 EDT

    I have written two programs called rfbproxy and rfbplaymacro.

    rfbproxy can be used for session capture and replay. Session replay
    can be looped, and cycling between multiple capture sessions is
    supported. (I use it for doing demos at shows.)

    <URL:>

    rfbplaymacro can be used to provide scriptable control of VNC
    sessions. It uses a simple scripting language to control the position
    of the mouse, keys to press, etc. It can be used for quality
    assurance for graphical applications, scriptable control of otherwise
    unscriptable programs, and so on.

    <URL:>

    Who do I need to talk to in order to find out about getting a mention
    on the 'add-ons' page?

    Tim.
    */

    [demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]