Re: TridiaVNC over ISDN

Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 12:55:25 EDT

    I have Vnc installed on a macintosh, and on a PC, We are having many problems actually connecting to the mac. When we actually do connect to the mac, the screen does not always refresh. I was wondering if there was a solution to this, or if i would just have to wait til future realeases of the mac version of VNC.
                      -Joe Gallelli