Access to CVS server

From: Graham Paul Wooden ()
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:50:49 EDT

    Hello all,

    Access to the CVS server is temporary down.
    We are in the process of resolving the issue, and we anticipate it being up
    within the hour.

    Please send email to is you have any questions
    /concerns.

    Thanks!

    Graham P. Wooden All Around Whiz Kid
    Tridia Corporation Web Services Dept.
    678-269-1114
    770-428-5009 (fax)
      [ PGP Key: ]
    Tridia intends to both meet and exceed your expectations for all of our
    products and services. Please let us know how we are doing by contacting
    or ceo@tridia.com. Thank you for your feedback!

    TridiaVNC - http://www.tridiavnc.com/