RE:

From: Dries Feys ()
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 08:03:59 EDT

    I have used it through a 56k analog line through the internet and was
    pleased with the result It depends on what you're expexting. If you think
    to work at the same speed as normal, then you're with the wrong product.
     But if you need a good product, which is stable, you're on th right adress
    with vnc.

    Dries Feys-IT department
    TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
    Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
    E-mail: Dries@tvh.be-URL: