How to connect to the internet

From: Luis Paiva ()
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 10:41:36 EDT

    I have been using VNC in my lan without any problem. Now i have been trying
    to use it to connect to my home from my Lan. In between i have a proxy. As i
    understood the proxy accepts connections from the inside clients in port
    8080 and redirects them to port 80. So, i have to say to VNC to use the
    proxy server as the gateway to the internet. In internet explorer and most
    of the ftp clients, i have a way to configure it, but i don't know how to do
    it with VNC.
    Thanks in advance
    Luis