Re: Quitting CDE

From: Tim Senecal ()
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 18:26:02 BST

keith,

I added the -once option to the "vncserver :1 -query <hostname>"
("vncserver :1 -query <hostname>" -once) this causes vnc to die when you
choose exit, freeing up all the additional child processes. it basically
makes vnc run the way the "normal" x window server runs when you click on
the "exit" button.

Tim

At 09:52 AM 6/28/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am wondering if anyone has every had any success with this. If I start
> vncserver on my HPUX machine using the command vncserver :1 -query
<hostname>,
> it gives me a CDE login screen when using vncviewer from an NT machine. This
> is fine. However, when I try and logout of that CDE session using the Exit
> button on the CDE toolbar, it does not logout.
<snip>